We first and foremost recommend following the CDC, WHO, and City of Tucson direction during this time, yet we’re here to let you know that Common Workspace remains open for the time being. Learn how we’re staying safe, and how coworking could be your key to staying productive these next few weeks.
Your office is closed. Starbucks is closed. There are too many distractions at home to really get any work done. While you’re avoiding crowds, you may not be ready for total isolation just yet. Common Workspace is ready for you with free WiFi at high speeds, Exo Roast Co. cold brew on tap, and fridges stocked with Bubly sparkling water.
Why consider Common Workspace for remote work?
- Limited number of people each floor at any given time during COVID-19
- Enough space that members are able to stay more than 6-12 feet apart
- Some private offices available for individuals or small teams
- Increased cleaning efforts, including but not limited to wiping down all high touch surfaces, handles, and buttons at least 3 times a day
- Requested members and visitors to stay home if symptomatic or if they have recently traveled, or have been in contact with someone who recently traveled
- Advised all members to wash hands, cover coughs, and follow all WHO recommendations
- Stocked up on (with reasonable amounts of) hand sanitizer and toilet paper
- Posted COVID-19 prevention resources throughout our offices
Please stay safe, check on your loved ones, and support your small businesses and neighbors.
Contact us with any questions, or to set up a virtual tour:
Val Timin, Community Manager
Additional COVID-19 links and resources: