As of June 9, 2020:
Visit our new Safety Protocols page for all the latest information for how we’re keeping our coworking space safe.
As of March 30:
Due to the new stay-at-home measures announced by Governor Ducey yesterday, Common will remain open with additional guidelines while we navigate the COVID-19 crisis.
We’ve implemented a few more changes to keep the space as safe as possible.
1. Virtual Connection
Online member happy hours, plus sharing interviews, how-tos, and more on our Facebook and LinkedIn
2. Limited Memberships
New members limited to private offices and virtual memberships
Limited number of people on each floor at any given time
4. Six Feet
Members in the space to stay at least six feet apart and practice handwashing
5. Members Only
No guests permitted to visit until further notice
6. Remote Team
Community Manager is working remotely
7. Reduced Touch
Restock of supplies reduced to once a week, after hours
Please continue to follow CDC, WHO, and state and city guidelines.
If you’re looking for office space in downtown Tucson, we got you. You can enter the building just about touch-free thanks to our keycard system, and you’ll have a dedicated, enclosed, workspace that’s all yours.
Looking for other entrepreneurs and remote workers to connect with? We also have virtual memberships available complete with mailing service and access to our online community.
Call/text us at 520-600-4066 or email email@example.com if you’re interested in a private office or virtual membership, or have any questions.
We first and foremost recommend following the CDC, WHO, and City of Tucson direction during this time, yet we’re here to let you know that Common Workspace remains open for the time being. Learn how we’re staying safe, and how coworking could be your key to staying productive these next few weeks.
Your office is closed. Starbucks is closed. There are too many distractions at home to really get any work done. While you’re avoiding crowds, you may not be ready for total isolation just yet. Common Workspace is ready for you with free WiFi at high speeds, Exo Roast Co. cold brew on tap, and fridges stocked with Bubly sparkling water.
Why consider Common Workspace for remote work?
- Limited number of people each floor at any given time during COVID-19
- Enough space that members are able to stay more than 6-12 feet apart
- Some private offices available for individuals or small teams
- Increased cleaning efforts, including but not limited to wiping down all high touch surfaces, handles, and buttons at least 3 times a day
- Requested members and visitors to stay home if symptomatic or if they have recently traveled, or have been in contact with someone who recently traveled
- Advised all members to wash hands, cover coughs, and follow all WHO recommendations
- Stocked up on (with reasonable amounts of) hand sanitizer and toilet paper
- Posted COVID-19 prevention resources throughout our offices
Please stay safe, check on your loved ones, and support your small businesses and neighbors.
Contact us with any questions, or to set up a virtual tour:
Val Timin, Community Manager
Additional COVID-19 links and resources: